Join us at the SAP Enterprise Blockchain Symposium, for an exclusive, one-day blockchain conference focused on industry use cases and insights from market leaders and early adopters, with our sponsors: Intel and Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Leading companies, startups & government agencies will be detailing their blockchain journeys as well as sharing their perspectives on the opportunities and challenges with this rapidly emerging technology.
This is an invitation only event. Spaces are limited, so please reserve your seat for this workshop ASAP.
• Learn about blockchain trends – presentations and panel discussions by global market leading companies, startups, industry leaders and SAP Blockchain Experts
• Connect and network with other industry companies on enterprise blockchain as an emerging technology
• Explore how you can be part of the SAP Blockchain initiatives
• Learn what SAP has already developed in ongoing PoCs
• Get up-to-date with the most recent developments in blockchain
From San Francisco via 280 South (recommended)
• Take Highway 280 South
• Take exit 20 for Page Mill Rd toward Arastradero Rd/Palo Alto
• Keep left at the fork, turn left onto Page Mill Rd
• In 1.15 mi Turn right onto Coyote Hill Rd
• 0.675 mi Turn right onto Hillview Ave
• SAP Building One - 3410 Hillview Ave is on your right
From San Francisco Inter. Airport (SFO) via 280 South
• Follow signs for I-380 W/I-280 W/San Bruno
• Continue onto I-380 W
• 0.903 mi Take exit 5B on the left for Interstate 280 S toward San Jose
• 0.601 mi Merge onto I-280 S; follow directions from 280 South (above)
From San Jose Mineta International Airport via 280 North
• Follow Airport Road and merge onto I-880 S via the ramp on the left to Santa Cruz
• 2.87 mi take exit 1B to merge onto I-280 N toward San Francisco
• 14.3 mi take the exit toward Palo Alto
• 0.383 mi merge onto Page Mill Rd
• 0.890 mi turn right onto Coyote Hill Rd
• 0.675 mi turn right onto Hillview Ave
• SAP Building One - 3410 Hillview Ave is on your right.
Date: September 5th, 2018 08:15 AM to 18:00 PM
Location: SAP campus in Palo Alto, California
Address: SAP Labs, Building 1, 3410 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304.
Security Requirements: Please bring a form of government issued identification. Security is located inside of Building 8 on the ground floor.
Parking: As a customer, please park in either the Customer Parking Spots, or, unmarked parking spots